How do I make payment for the Remittance Order?
Once you have successfully created a Remittance Order from your eRemit Singapore mobile app / web, you may make payment using via one of the following:
- Any AXS machines nationwide
- AXS m-station (Download the AXS m-station app on Google Play Store or Apple App Store)
- Direct Bank Transfer to our DBS Bank Account – KLIQ PTE LTD CUSTOMERS’ ACCOUNT, 0039449453
- PAYNOW (UEN: 200802243MKLQ)
- Customer logs in to Eremit Singapore Business Account
- Customer will add a recipient
- Customer will then fill in the details of the recipient and ‘save’
- Customer will now proceed to ‘make a booking’ on the website
- Customer will now enter the amount* they are going to remit
- Customer will then upload the invoice they are making the remittance for. This is compulsory. No invoice they cannot proceed.
- Customer will then click on ‘Review Booking’
- Customer will then select direct bank transfer or Paynow SGQR code and make the payment
*Transaction limit to set up in system: $250K daily, $500K monthly by last 30 days (not by calendar days)